I didn't think it possible to get drunk from Gummi Bears

Started by Blooby, November 10, 2011, 03:07:12 PM

Blooby

Some of you know I have some hippie tendencies.  Oh sure, I like to bathe, but I also like to wear tie-dyes and frequent music festivals.  I am currently between bands at the annual Bear Creek Festival in Live Oak, FL.  It is held in  large park-like setting on the Suwannee River.  Absolutely gorgeous.  I am also drunk from rum and Coke, a tasty brown ale they have on tap, and Gummi Bears that have soaked up a liter of vanilla vodka.  They are all distended and jolly.  They make me happy.

I just saw The London Souls who were both good and bad.  I recommend you YouTube "London Souls The Sound."  I actually posted the video once before.  Garage Rock at its finest.  Noisy and angular.

As my sobriety wanes (or perhaps increases), I may check back in.  For now, I must consume more Gummi Bears with laser-like concentration.  I say this because I just missed my mouth with one.  It is now prostate on the ground behind me somewhere.

I will save him now.

Blooby

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hook

Hey brother, my friends in Cope are performing there ( I don't know when). Check 'em out they are incredible! Have fun!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

dasilvasings

By the time I'm writing this , you should be with an hangover ;-)

I didn't know this of the gummy bears, but I used to make jelly with half-water, half vodka. You eat it, it goes to your stomach and then you are in trouble.
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

I don't believe there is a 10 second rule with eating dropped vodka soaked Gummi Bears - Hope you found the little guy!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Blooby

Head ok.  Stomach not so good.  So begins day 2 of four.

Today peaks with Medeski, Martin, and Wood along with Soullive.

Blooby

Rata-tat-tat

Sounds like a blast... hope you can find more of them bears... hate it when they're all gone.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

SE

Those bears sound so good, vodka my fav poison of choice at present. Bears and vodka who would have ever put those two together, a magical combination.
Hope the music,s great and hope a good time is had by all.

John
recorder
Boss BR-80