Somebody's Husband Somebody's Son w/Norm

Started by thetworegs, November 01, 2011, 05:39:15 PM

thetworegs

A remix of the earlier version as it was very late and unfinished..............I've used Norm's Groove for all Hallows to create quite a dark track about the Serial Killer Peter William Sutcliffe
(born 2 June 1946) is a British serial killer who was dubbed "The Yorkshire Ripper". In 1981 Sutcliffe was convicted of murdering 13 women and attacking seven others. He is currently serving 20 sentences of life imprisonment in Broadmoor Hospital. After his conviction, Sutcliffe began using his mother's maiden name and became known as Peter William Coonan. A High Court ruling rejected an appeal in 2010, confirming that he would serve a whole life tariff and would never be released from imprisonment.........
Time:
0:00
Volume:

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

andy casson

blimey reg, this is dark! You done a brilliant job of portraying the disturbed mind of a psychopath (I think that's a compliment...?), and I love the congas and the keyboard soloing, gives it a real edge. I like it, but not sure if I should...know what I mean?

andy

Oldrottenhead

jings crivvens and help ma boab, scary man, loving those bongoes, congas drums . i'm glad its no bed time.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann