Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

des0free

I like all your songs, but this one really jumps out as special from the first listen.  Some of your songs take multiple listens and are like wine that age well with time.  This one is catchy from the get go, but I think will also have lasting power as well.  The vocals and keys just have some nice hooks that grab me and make me like this right away.  And the production is stellar.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

I've been mostly in off mode in this week....propably I've lost brilliant tracks, but fortunately found this!!! Damn good Greeny Tuesday music! I haven't heard many guitar solos by you. And I love that very "sixties" keyboard sound!! Yes, like lg says, it is always a pleasure to listen your compositions...

Quote from: Greeny on October 25, 2011, 07:46:03 AM...An interesting point for MBR users is that I used the VocalFx1 patch for some of the backing vox. It has a nice reverb-drenched delay on it - quite trippy, but with a nice warmth...

I had to check that preset immideately - it has cool sound! I think I haven't ever 'browsed' MC presets up to preset 15 (VocalFX1)  :)

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR