'Onwards and Upwards' - Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, October 24, 2011, 05:50:00 PM

Greeny

TIM GREEN_Onwards and Upwards
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Acoustic guitar (live via the onboard mic), Hofner verythin, Keyboard, Bass & vox - all done on the MBR. I stretched myself a bit on the arrangement and mixing of this one  :D

'Onwards and Upwards' - Greeny

Oldrottenhead

i was ready to say yeah baby a green monday but it's tuesday morning now.

yeah baby! it's a green tuesday. magic
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SwanSong

hi Tim.. really nice tone of music. loved that guitar flang or sort of wah sound
u made with it  not a guitar player much. so not sure of term but cool sound
enjoy your music keep it up and keepsinging Cheers NEil !

64Guitars

It's still Green Monday here and I'm enjoying it. The keyboard sounds great and I love the background vocals, especially in the chorus. Well done.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Nelson

Well it's still Greeny Monday here.

The mix and arrangement sounds great to me.

That solo panned left was like a rocket ship taking off, awesome.

Those vocals of yours are always right on point... harmonies and all.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Glenn Mitchell

McCartney himself could not have done better. Well produced. A great mix job. Loved the Keys. The Vox is so fine.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Gritter

Cool song...soulful psychedelia and very groovy.

oh, and that's a wicked solo at the end!

maxit

so we can have green tuesday also! The chorus in particular is beautiful and the arrangement is fine - I love the way you used that keyboard, both the sound and the way it comes and goes so that it has more relevance when it appears.
recorder
Audacity

thetworegs

another Greeny beauty ......I won't be throwing away....everydays a Greeny day......nice lead too adding to the flavour at the end.......Bravo

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ferryman_1957

Excellent work Tim, another cracking track. The production is excellent - I had this blasting out of the monitors and it sounds really crisp and punchy with an excellent balance across the tonal range. Nice job indeed!

Cheers,

Nigel