But they don't want to go
The northern train is clear to board
But they don't want to go
Northern train
Northern Train
Lyrics/ Vocals- ORH
Music/ Opening vocals- Ken Davidsen
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Nice collab guys, great harmonies on a deep, rich backing. I used to work 15-16 hour days so I can relate to the lyrics and they have my sympathy. Good song writing...............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

chapperz66

Great atmospheric piece. 

I still do some very long days - but not every day!  I'm not sure I could cope if it was every day.

Actually I'm totally certain I couldn't.

Really enjoyed this.

Paul

cuthbert

This is really fine. Loved the harmonies - the beginning set reminded me of the Beach Boys. Excellent musicianship and songwriting throughout...it's a winner!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Farrell Jackson

I love the Brian Wilson like opening harmonies...fantastic! This is a good collab. guys! ORH's vocals fit well and the guitars are very crisp and clear...nice one! I also live in an area where the unemployment rate is near 20%....not many jobs for the young ones.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

TPB

Very nice song love the harmonies Can definately relate to the song
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

andy casson

great writing, fabulous harmonies and lead vocal, the intro is oustanding. And a poignant subject, I have worked away mon-fri every week ,one spell for 3 years, and I know the feeling oh so well, used to hate monday mornings!
great song

andy

Rata-tat-tat

Great song... I wake up every day saying the same thing. I've even suggested to the wife to get another job so I can retire LOL... I'm thinking a lot of fishing is in store for my retirement... Just me my boat and some fish in a lake seems to be the tranquility I need!!!! Oh and maybe a dog!!! That's it... me, my boat, and my dog on a lake with lots of fish!!! Yah thats it. Beauty guys!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

hardlock

Fine collab guys!  Very well constructed and a timely subject!  Love it!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

SE

Great collab, get the beach boys thing, but the vibe struck me, lots of unemployed young people here too and they,ve raised the retirement age, so how do they get a start?
recorder
Boss BR-80