Just ordered mine!

Started by tkofaith, December 31, 2008, 10:22:17 AM

tkofaith

Well, I just ordered my Micro BRew!  Thanks to all who gave me advise and pointed me in the right direction to hear some great tunes.

Sale price               $229.00 US
Gift Certificates       $200.00
Online Coupons         $30.00 
Total Cost to me       $1 Credit!!!
Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton

hardlock

Now that's a steal!  :o

You're going to love it.  Be sure to check out the videos instructions at the top of this thread to ease into using it.  The manual is typical so can be frustrating to follow but once you get the hang of it, it will become second nature to use.

Oh, one thing that's a little strange is to rewind or fast forward to start/end of song you hold stop then press the < > buttons.  I wasted a lot of time holding the < > buttons down to get where I wanted to go prior to learning this.

Also I originally thought I had a bad unit before finding the input volume wheel on the right side.  Coming from a Zoom PS-02 which doesn't have it so don't assume anything, read the manual.  :-[
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

tkofaith

Quote from: hardlock on December 31, 2008, 03:41:14 PMNow that's a steal!  :o

You're going to love it.  Be sure to check out the videos instructions at the top of this thread to ease into using it.  The manual is typical so can be frustrating to follow but once you get the hang of it, it will become second nature to use.

Oh, one thing that's a little strange is to rewind or fast forward to start/end of song you hold stop then press the < > buttons.  I wasted a lot of time holding the < > buttons down to get where I wanted to go prior to learning this.

Also I originally thought I had a bad unit before finding the input volume wheel on the right side.  Coming from a Zoom PS-02 which doesn't have it so don't assume anything, read the manual.  :-[

Thanks, I'm excited.  I was hoping that it had shipped out Friday, but no such luck.  Hopefully I'll still have it before the weekend.  I've spent quite a bit of time last week lurking and reading (and watching the videos!).  I also have a fellow bandmember who has one, so my learning curve SHOULD be a bit shorter ;)
Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton