Bare Feet In The Street

Started by Nelson, October 17, 2011, 10:00:18 PM

dasilvasings

Great to have you again. Another of your great songs.
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

an excellent song lots of emotion loved it ..........

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Gritter

A really great song Mr. Nelson. Wonderful lyrics and the minimalist instrumentation really helps pack the emotional punch that this song deserves. Love your vocals. Love the melody. Love it all. You are the man...all killer no filler!

Greeny

We really don't get enough of your music! But there would never be enough to satisfy my Nelson fix with quality like this. Another magnificent and classy excursion across genres that hits the spot. Beautiful songwriting and a towering performance. I don't think anything else is needed. It has a lovely 'airy' feel with this arrangement... simple and direct, with excellent contrast on the verses and chorus.

Always a pleasure!

Greeny

And those vocals... man, you really know how to deliver!

cuthbert

This is fantastic, Nelson - love the flamenco feel to the guitar, and agree with what everyone has already said about your voice - hell yeah!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Rata-tat-tat

Way to go Nelson... another fine tune for the playlist. Still a fan... still love your music... Keep em comming.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Flash Harry

I think that the vocals are superb. I love your voice and the way that you deliver the lyrics. Great harmonies just at the right time. I could listen to you sing all day every day.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Redler

It is always great pleasure listen the 'warm' music from you!! Very beautiful melodies with excellent singing on this. Nice arrangement, as well!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Perfection........

Stunned......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy