Cemetery Road

Started by SE, October 13, 2011, 04:07:17 PM

SE

COUNTRY2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here,s another one, I wrote this just after I moved and I really do live next to the cemetery, wish  I had a pound for every time someone said it,ll be dead quiet.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Yes, it killed me!! ;D   

Love the way the guitars ring out - Fantastic!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

The song makes the road sound like route 66 or something!

Great vibe bro. Love the freedom in it! I see wide open spaces.

Great track!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Kevin Mammoth

Cool song, love those guitars - it sounds like a pretty upbeat cemetery, that one!
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

dasilvasings

I bet that with your guitar skills, you can raise hell!

Really liked the song, and like Tharek, there's a sense of space surrounding it.

This song reminded be a cemetery I visited a few times when I was living in Glasgow, I don't remember the name (ORH, help!) but was close to Tennants' beer factory. I still have photos of deers I found there. It was really peaceful and great to walk.

I also lived in London, in Stoke Newington, fairly close to Abney Park Cemetery,  I still think is one of London's hidden jewels.

Congratulations for the song and your new house!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

I lived IN a cemetery for 13 years. My dad was the gravedigger!

There are some really sweet tones and playing on this. The arrangement has a lovely 'airy' feel to it; big and expansive. Another fine performance.

SwanSong

hi , Wonderful song. whole nine yars.. i also live next to cemetEry . cheaper rent
lo..just kidding. actually surronded. by 3 catholic cemetery s .. we never know what
unexpected visitors will drop in or fly in lo. either way really enjoyed this thumbs
up and a great bump to top. Cheers NEIL......................................................!

Farrell Jackson

This song could raise the dead! Good guitar, vox, and lyric. I've never lived close to a cemetery but I've visited too many of them lately......I like the contrast of the upbeat music against the dark humor lyric subject.......I bet the cemetery residents don't mind that you live next to them at all...... Good work!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

danieldesete

the quality of the music on this site is just amazing. Great post side effect. I love those lyrics !
hou hou ha ha