Main Menu

Illusion

Started by Glenn Mitchell, October 06, 2011, 12:17:54 AM

hardlock

A true masterpiece of song writing IMHO!  My new fav as well from you Glenn!  Composition, performance, vox, excellent groove - complimenting acoustic guitars and the falsetto is the iceing on the cake!  Kudos!!!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

chapperz66

A fine song Glenn, and as everybody else has said, I think the falsetto parts work well.  In fact they add loads of emotion and interest.

A fine song indeed.

Paul

pjd1

Great song Glenn and of course your musical skills are second to none !!

Super work and composition .

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Nelson

I just love you style Glenn.

So much soul in your lyrics and vocals.

That falsetto sets the chorus off perfectly. I tried it once and just about through the mic out the window.
;D
You pulled it off wonderfully.

A lovely song.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

andy casson

Great song, puts a big smile on my face! Your vocals are fab, the falcetto really works nicely, and the guitar layers are spot on, great recording

Really enjoyed it
andy

Ferryman_1957

Agree - the falsetto works really well. Great song Glenn, lovely feel to this and a great overall sound.

Cheers,

Nigel

Rata-tat-tat

Wow this is pure quality. So many layers of greatness... agree'd with the chorus... so catchy... Love it all.
recorder
Tascam DP-02