No One Cares (v1)

Started by stoman, October 05, 2011, 01:25:30 PM

Nelson

Steffen
The song sounds good and what you see as stiff playing, really adds character to the song. Sounds like something playful that Lennon and McCarthy would have done. 
I really enjoyed it.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

maxit

Can I agree with Nelson? the 'stiff' piano adds somehow naive and light pop feeling that you could bring down with a more dramatic instrument. If I find something wrong with this song I will tell you since you ask, but the research will take a very long time ;-)
recorder
Audacity

pjd1

Outsanding work with all your buddies , you really have pulled of a cracker here ! loved it all !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

lg

Hey, this is an excellant piece of work!
I love it...

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

stoman

Again, thank you, guys, for your kind words!

I'll post another version of the song with Holger Bremer on the mic as soon as he is satisfied with his vocals. He is on holiday right now, so it might take a while though.

I hope you'll all like his version too. I do. :)

Regards,
  Steffen

Ferryman_1957

Nicely done pop song, not really my kind of stuff but it's really well put together. I agree with the others - that piano gives it a really "pop" feel and keeps the song bouncing along nicely (bit like in Dreamer by Supertramp). So I wouldn't change that too much, it's quite key to the character of the song.

Great production job as always, sounds clear and balanced through my monitors.

Cheers,

Nigel