didnt get my accessory kit with my br?

Started by Tony G, December 28, 2008, 10:27:13 PM

Tony G

i have to send off some sorta sticker with my serial # just to get my ac adapter and other accessories, how stupid is that? buy the br but dont get what you need? retarded. ???

Flash Harry

I know!

It's madness that you have to go out and BUY yourself a great guitar to go with it!

;D
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Dmann

Quote from: Flash Harry on December 29, 2008, 06:22:58 AMI know!

It's madness that you have to go out and BUY yourself a great guitar to go with it!

;D

LMAO
 Seriously though, it says this right on the back of the box...

QuoteThe AC adaptor is not bundled in this package. Please buy/use only the specified AC adaptor; BOSS PSA series. The use of any other adaptor may cause the MICRO BR to malfunction.

Not sure why you would send in a sticker, just goto your local guitar/music store and buy one.

BossMicroBRew

Well, you do not get the PSA adapter with any other Boss product.  Why would you with this?  Just put some AA batteries in it.  They work fine.  On the other hand...

The accessory kit is not anything super-great.  The Boss headphones might as well read "Koss" because there is no depth to them.  The 5-foot cable is pretty nice, though.  It is supposed to be slightly more conductive than your standard 1/4" plugs.  Aside from that, it's really flexible and you can coil it up real fast and tuck it in your laptop case if you're on the run.

All in all, just send in the form and the sticker.  It took about 2 weeks to get mine.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Oldrottenhead

at the store you should always haggle for beer vouchers before you buy.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tony G

lol. its a sticker with the serial number and they send me back all my accessories , like my ac adapter and my usb cable.

forget using other headphones. i bought some awhile ago for like $40 and thats all i use ha.

robsmith

Hi,

I got a Roland Micro Cube for Christmas (fun little amp), and it came with a PSA adapter, same as what the BR uses.  It's nice having a spare after paying $20.00 for it ...

Bob

BossMicroBRew

buy this extension for your PSA adapter...run your cube, the br, and a couple pedals off of one adapter

i have one, it works great

http://www.amazon.com/Visual-Sound-Multi-Plug-Cable-Adapter/dp/B0002GZM00

64Guitars

Those multi-plug adapters can be handy, but you have to make sure the total current draw of your devices doesn't exceed the capacity of the power adapter. For example, the older PSA-120 (North American) adapter can deliver a maximum of 200mA. The Micro BR draws 140mA and the Micro Cube amp draws 185mA. Obviously, these two devices should not be powered from the same PSA-120 adapter. The newer PSA-120S adapter, however, is rated with a maximum current output of 500mA, which would be more than enough to power a Micro BR, Micro Cube, and a couple of pedals.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

BossMicroBRew

I'm pretty sure that One Spot makes an adapter that is 1000 mA. I stuck with the 120S Boss adapter, though. Actually, I don't know anyone who uses the One Spot adapter. Anyone have any luck with that brand?