Dark side of the sun

Started by Facemask93, September 16, 2011, 09:12:32 AM

Facemask93

Dark Side of the Sun
Performed by Facemask93
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I was deciding whether to sell my GR-55 , which i have had for months ,and not used , so , today it came out , and this was the result , i just noodled , and then did the vocal on the fly as i listened to the guitar part , i must try to do more originals . I think it sounds better on Cans

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

64Guitars

Pretty cool! I love that vocal treatment. Is that the BR-800's vocal harmony effects? Reminds me a bit of Pink Floyd's "A New Machine" from the album "A Momentary Lapse of Reason".

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Oldrottenhead

jings crivvens and help ma boab that is awesome shades of olias of sunhollow meets syd barrett but still totally original.

sounds great on my pc monitors gonna stick it on the piepod to compare.

fmgwabp
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: facemask93 on September 16, 2011, 09:12:32 AMCan anyone tell me how to link the higher quality version i put on Alonetone

Just use the [singlemp3] tags. You can insert them into your message with the button above the message editor.

See this guide for more details:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=9

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

thetworegs

sounds just as good on this side as it does on other at alonetone Rob and that's excellent.......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Facemask93

Thanks 64 , the vocal was done on my new toy , seeing all the guitar players can have guitar pedals and modelling amps , I've treated myself to a vocalive2 , a singers pedal , and I'm happy to say , i love it

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

64Guitars

Quote from: facemask93 on September 16, 2011, 11:17:47 AMThanks 64 , the vocal was done on my new toy , seeing all the guitar players can have guitar pedals and modelling amps , I've treated myself to a vocalive2 , a singers pedal , and I'm happy to say , i love it

Do you mean this:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=12334.0

It sounds amazing.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

lg

Oh Rob, now you've gone and done it!
You just produced a track that can't be topped....
Love it.
I love it!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!