Rayon Vert Prog Rock Original - Time Traveler - Warning : 10 minute song

Started by Farrell Jackson, September 15, 2011, 02:17:30 PM

dasilvasings

Finally I listen to this! Amazingly well done... Everything! Especially that synth lead!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

stoman

Although I can't quite get the meaning musically, I must say this is perfectly produced, and I love it - especially the sound of the vocals. Brilliant!

I can hear shades of Emerson, Lake & Palmer and King Crimson in this epic work.

Regards,
  Steffen

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

I'm blow away by this !

Epic indeed.

---> πPod (Do you by any chance have a link to a higher quality version of it?)

Quote from: Bluesberry on September 16, 2011, 08:01:25 AM
Quote from: chapperz66 on September 16, 2011, 05:20:53 AMIf it wasn't for a few obvious issues I'd suggest that the Verts and the Prophets should go on a joint tour of world domination.  There would probably only be 3 people turn up, but I bet they would enjoy it.   ;)
count me in, I'll be one of the 3
Me too !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Another facet to your amazing talent. I really can't concieve how you can put this together over the web. I'm totally knocked out............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Geir on September 27, 2011, 03:33:18 AMI'm blow away by this !

Epic indeed.

---> πPod (Do you by any chance have a link to a higher quality version of it?)

Thanks Geir! I'm glad you like it. Here's a download link to a 320k version. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll send it directly to you. http://www2.mixposure.com/RAYON_VERT/music.php

Farrell

recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: chapperz66 on September 16, 2011, 05:20:53 AM10 minutes 13 secs - no problem!  I can cope. 

If it wasn't for a few obvious issues I'd suggest that the Verts and the Prophets should go on a joint tour of world domination.  There would probably only be 3 people turn up, but I bet they would enjoy it.   ;)

I promise I'll listen again.

Paul

Thanks Paul! Maybe we can do a joint virtual tour of world domination, lol! I'm glad you like it.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Willie Wendon on September 27, 2011, 04:19:58 AMAnother facet to your amazing talent. I really can't concieve how you can put this together over the web. I'm totally knocked out............Willie

Thanks Willie! I can't believe I've been working with these guys in this internet band (Rayon Vert) for nearly 5 years. I think our first collab was in 2006. Since then we've completed a CD "State Of The Union" and we are just finishing up CD #2. It's not yet titled. As long as one person gathers and mixes the tracks it's not too complicated. The tracks sent do need to be of excellent quality with beginning markers for ease of alignment. The first song was much more difficult than the last. I think it took us about 3 months to complete it. Now we turn one around in a month or so. Thanks again!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Speed Demon

A stunning composition! Mere words fail to convey the immensity and majesty of this song.

Excellence in all its glory.

Gene

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800