Redlights - The Falsies

Started by chapperz66, September 13, 2011, 12:59:08 PM

chapperz66

Redlights 4.7mb
Time:
0:00
Volume:
When I said that I was not going to inflict much more False Prophet stuff on you, I had forgotten that there were a few "work in progress" songs left.

This is one that I wrote about an incident that happened to me many years ago.  I bumped into some weirdo in a kebab shop in Edmonton in the early hours of the morning.  Apparently "The redlights were doing his eyes in."  Your guess is as good as mine as to what he was talking about, but I decided it would make a good song title.

I played most of this but encouraged Mark Drozdz to do a guitar solo, and of course Nick (Nightcaller) brought the song to life with his outrageous vocals.

Hope you like it.

Paul Chapman

chapperz66

By the way - this wasn't recorded live in the living room.  

But you probably guessed that...

thetworegs

Wow!!! What a great track...Wow!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

jings crivvens and help ma boaB BRAW
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Facemask93

Ive got to agree , this is such a magnificent track , so professionaly recorded and performed , i take my hat off to you Gentlemen , utterly superb , so glad you came up with another FP track , I'm a fan

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Hook

Rockin' track brother!! This is just an incredible production, so crisp and just balls to the wall!!!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

TPB

Well this is a monster production my hat is off to all you if we had stars you would get them all
Well done
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

lg

This is soooooooooooooo good!
Tight is not even close to describing this....
I think that this is my favorite of yours now!!!
I am a fan

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Farrell Jackson

Excellent Paul! This is in the arena rock category.....I can easily envision this being performed on stage with a mega sound system and a crowd to match. I love the dynamics in this song as it switches from mellow to in your face so skillfully. You are the the prog rock king my friend!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?