This Life (Movement To Contact and OsCKilO)

Started by OsCKilO, August 04, 2011, 02:31:54 PM

Redler

Tharek, you're a folk songwriter guru! Touching song and video!!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman_1957

Loving this Tharek. Really deep and moving feel here that suits the subject matter, very powerful. Who or what is MTC? I've not been around that much so I may have missed something, a quick site search didn't reveal anything. Very nice work!

Cheers,

Nigel

Rata-tat-tat

BEEEAAAUUUTTTIIIIFFFUUULLLL. Love it T.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

andy casson

right up my (dark) street, oh so moving Tharek, and accoustic and string arrangement, need I say more. and for a very worthy cause. Brill bump, ipod bound

andy

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

kenny mac

As you know I did a song on the same subject but struggled to get images for the you tube vid as I was new to the format and worried about copyright issues with images etc.your song is so strong in feeling and emotion and I think I let myself down somehow by not spreading the word more by adding images to the subject matter as yours portrays the world as it unfortunately really is   The images with your music rip into your heart and convey the message that we really must MAKE POVERTY HISTORY.

launched

How did I miss this???? Wow, a bold and impressive display of awesomeness!!

I love it!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

Quote from: kenny mac on July 21, 2012, 11:35:29 AMI think I let myself down somehow by not spreading the word more by adding images to the subject matter

Your song didn't need it bro.
Spoke volumes enough.
Enough for me to remember that me and MTC wrote this song about the same subject.
When others Listen to your song, as I did, they will remember what the subject matter means to them.

Don't worry about videos. This one only exists because I had the time to do it and it is how I usually dress my work.

I don't think that anyone should think they let themselves down after making an effort in the way of equality/fairness.

Your tune was a brilliant effort with a result you should be pleased to be part of.

Peace bro

T

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600