Main Menu

D of E

Started by Kevin Mammoth, August 04, 2011, 06:44:25 AM

Kevin Mammoth

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hi all, here is a new tune from me, along with my first attempt at editing together a video (made up of footage shot by people who clearly know what they are doing ie not me!) - hope it appeals. 

Video and sound FX acknowledgements are included in the ebutuoy dropdown section.

Cheerio - Kev

PS - new mix and vid uploaded on 10 Aug 11 - a bit shorter & louder...

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=PFCy1Kpidb4
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

Facemask93

What an excellent song Kevin , i'll definitely be giving this little beauty some play in my truck and at work tomorrow ,

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Simon M

Not been here for ages, and glad I came by today.  If  I had not seen the video, those would of been the images I would be seeing in my mind.  Great guitar tone and song.  Very eastern melody.  I really like this.  Will have to come by more often.

Cheers

Simon

hardlock

Well assembled production of sight and sound.  Vid looks made-to-order for the song (or other way around?) ::)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

This is a stella piece of music that works perfectly with the vid. Reminds me of Satriani's Oriental Melody in places which I love, the eastern feel can be quite addictive. Love it................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

chapperz66

Really enjoyed that Kevin.  I'm very partial to a bit of modal playing.

Great stuff - and cool video too.

Paul

Geir

Tho it has been slow here this summer there's been a lot of traffic in the BR80 threads so I almost missed this one.

Glad I had the time to dig a bit deeper today !

This is STELLAR !!!!

Excellent production of a fantastic piece of music !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Rata-tat-tat

Wow Kevin... this is huge. Such a great production. Whatever your doing... well let's just say your doing it right. Thanks for sharing.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

thetworegs

superb what a great ride into the desert .......a stellar performance.....loved it

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

joedonner2001

Missed this, but glad I found it.  This is very impressive.  I like your vocals, man.  Gonna have to rope you in for a bit of collaboration at some point...