Micro BR-80

Started by cuthbert, July 11, 2011, 04:54:59 PM

Wim

Quote from: Wim on January 06, 2012, 02:50:55 PMI only retore the Preset map with contens in the JS map and there the file name  _CARD.J8C in the JS map

After also restore the contents from folder DB, the eBand mode with samples works fine. It is great to play guitar with the samples.  :-*

When I use Live-rec its create a LIVE0000.WAF in the map LIFEREC.
Is it possible to use the LIVE0000.WAF in the eBand mode, so I can create (build out) my own pesonal song.
I hope someone can give for this action the solution.  ???

filo

My solution, I hope it helps
1. Select MTR mode and Create new empty song
2. Import your live record from "Live Rec" mode into created song in MTR mode (user's manual, page 78 - Importing Audio Data (TRACK IMPORT)) - be careful, if you want import into stereo tracks, destination must be tracks12 or tracks 34 or ....
3. Do mastering  of song (user's manual, page 81 - Mastering (MASTERING))
4. switch to eBand mode, select Mastering category in Song List and find your song
Boss Micro BR-80

simont

Quote from: filo on January 07, 2012, 12:19:01 PMMy solution, I hope it helps
2. Import your live record from "Live Rec" mode into created song in MTR mode (user's manual, page 78 - Importing Audio Data (TRACK IMPORT)) - be careful, if you want import into stereo tracks, destination must be tracks12 or tracks 34 or ....
3. Do mastering  of song (user's manual, page 81 - Mastering (MASTERING))
4. switch to eBand mode, select Mastering category in Song List and find your song

Hi filo,
No need to do all that as the "Live Rec" folder is already visible in eband mode.
When in eband just scroll down to LIVE REC in Song List.   8)

recorder
Boss BR-80

Wim

Quote from: simont on January 07, 2012, 12:27:43 PM
3. Do mastering  of song (user's manual, page 81 - Mastering (MASTERING))

Hi filo,
No need to do all that as the "Live Rec" folder is already visible in eband mode.
When in eband just scroll down to LIVE REC in Song List.   8)

Hi filo,
When in eband just scroll down to LIVE REC in Song List.  

Hi Sigmond

How do you make the "Live Rec" folder visible in eband mode ?

simont

Quote from: Wim on January 07, 2012, 12:34:47 PM
Quote from: simont on January 07, 2012, 12:27:43 PM
3. Do mastering  of song (user's manual, page 81 - Mastering (MASTERING))

Hi filo,
When in eband just scroll down to LIVE REC in Song List.   8)

Hi filo,
When in eband just scroll down to LIVE REC in Song List.  

Hi Sigmond

How do you make the "Live Rec" folder visible in eband mode ?

Press the "SONG" button and scroll down.

Who's Sigmond?  ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80

filo

Sorry guys, my fault, I'm totally blind, Live Rec is just below MASTERING >:(
Boss Micro BR-80

Oldrottenhead

am wondering can i export song folders from my micro br to a br 80 or is that not possible.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

I have my doubts. If you're (we're) lucky the recorded tracks will come over ok, but I'm less optimistic about the drums.

Let's find out ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

cuthbert

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 30, 2012, 10:42:46 AMam wondering can i export song folders from my micro br to a br 80 or is that not possible.

Nope, that won't work (I tried it with 64G's BR Song Exporter application). If you're lucky, you'll get your tracks, but none of the effects or rhythms.

If I was going to carry over anything from the Micro BR to the BR-80, I'd use a notebook to record the song-specific settings, and the BR Wave Converter, and then rebuild your project in the BR-80 with a new song - that's the safest way.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann