TeamLoser - The art of deadbeating **NEW VID 1st post**

Started by Tony W, July 07, 2011, 05:50:07 PM

henwrench

Oh, boys!! What a great vid!! I just knew there was gonna be a bit with shootin' in it.......ACE ACE ACE!!!!

More guns!! More vids!! More meat eating!! Hell YEAAAAHHHHH!!! Don't Tread On The Teamloser's!!!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

GeneralAldo

Love that guitar tone! Are you using a mbr presest or pedals? nice mixing of tracks and you cannot forget that cool looking ATV.  Great tune! :o
"Birth,School,Work,Death"

Gnasty

This really good. Can`t say much more than everyone else. Your voice is superb Mark and yes, nice chops Tony. Those drums sound really good too and again that vid rules!!

Hey i want to join Team Loser! I`m a loser too! Except i fry my bacon in the microwave and Rachel Ray is hot and  is gonna be the new Orca. I mean Oprah!...you wait! Why you think she drops and gains all the time?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Satchwood

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Rata-tat-tat

Had another listen and watched the vid finally. Toooo Kewllll. Love it guys.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Redler

I thought I commented this already... anyway, now I saw the vid, too. Fantastic tune and the vid is real cool!!! Superb stuff!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Quote from: Gnasty on July 24, 2011, 09:22:58 AMRachel Ray is hot and  is gonna be the new Orca. I mean Oprah!...you wait! Why you think she drops and gains all the time?

I didn't say Rachael Ray wasn't hot. I just said she was fat! Flaunt those pork chops, baby! ;D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tony W

Thanks all for the listens. I still can't get over how much fun we had. The next one will be even better.

Quote from: GeneralAldo on July 23, 2011, 01:35:10 PMLove that guitar tone! Are you using a mbr presest or pedals? nice mixing of tracks and you cannot forget that cool looking ATV.  Great tune! :o

We played a lot of music that week, I don't recall if it were patches on the BR-800 or if it was a line out from my Line 6 Spider Jam. I'm thinking it was the amp, straight up no pedals. Maybe Mark will remember.

Quote from: Gnasty on July 24, 2011, 09:22:58 AMHey i want to join Team Loser! I`m a loser too!

E.... You're an honorary member already. You just have to make the next road trip!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity