any keyboardists here?

Started by kc2ine, July 06, 2011, 11:46:53 AM

kc2ine

what's the deal with toothbrush on that site, not the first reference here...songcrafters have problem with their teeth or what?  ::)

recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

it would take a thousand words to explain the intricacies and subtleties of this reference,and months of reading all the posts here that lead to it's introduction to our venacular, but in precis it is a thing to aspire to, like wonderful piece of tech or an award not unlike a golden willie. to be compared to our great leaders new toothbrush is a great honour.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Its not just any old toothbrush.............its a new toothbrush.............and its not just any new toothbrush................its Flash Harry's new toothbrush...............and...........well.............now that I see it all typed out like this, it does look rather silly doesn't it................but wait...........its not just Flash Harry's new toothbrush.....................................its a magic toothbrush..........well then, that makes it all better doesn't it.......................something like that..........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

its all Blooby's fault.............

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

kc2ine

recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

it's not blooby's fault, it was blooby's epiphany. he is a wise wise man.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: kc2ine on July 08, 2011, 08:10:10 AMI need a drink...

not too much tho but a wee tot can open the doors to a wonderful world.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Ah yes, I must reanimate the "Golden Willie". Lots of deserving music to bestow this supreme accolade upon. I too masquerade as a guitarist but tinker with a synth if I think the listening public can stand it. Seriously though this site helps us to leave our comfort zones and experiment with the use of styles and instruments that we would maybe never consider. I bet if you stay for a while you'll want to buy a guitar or a bass or a nose flute or something else just to get that one vital ingredient for a song. Regards................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

kc2ine

Quote from: Willie Wendon on July 08, 2011, 08:30:14 AMI bet if you stay for a while you'll want to buy a guitar or a bass or a nose flute or something else just to get that one vital ingredient for a song. Regards................Willie

Willie, I do have an electric guitar, actually started my music education on acoustic guitar when i was a kid.
Quickly switched to piano though because it had more notes to messed around. Having said that you will never ever convince me to play a flute, I'm not a chick or gay to blow around :P  ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-800