Falling Apart at the Seems - New ODH original (with Guitar through Monotron)

Started by ODH, June 25, 2011, 10:25:45 AM

Geir

I listened to the first two versions and was about to suggest using both .. and then you did excactly what I imagined, but even better !!!

Oh yeah !! The third version definitely does it for me !!!

Killer song! And that last one really is fab !!!

I've been saving this song until I got time to listen in peace 'cause I was curious about the use of the monotron. I like the way you've used it. It's about the only use I could see for it, using it as a filter for either guitar or vox, as I don't really like that you don't have discrete notes to play. This song makes me wanna get one tho :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

dasilvasings

Damn! I have to take a couple of hours to go through your jukebox.

You have pure gold there!

Obviously missed the inbetween versions, but this one is amazing.

BTW I know suggestfest has finished, but when you find some time, inbetween days (the cure)
recorder
Boss Micro BR

ODH

Quote from: dasilvasings on November 13, 2013, 03:31:58 PMDamn! I have to take a couple of hours to go through your jukebox.

You have pure gold there!

Thanks for comments and thanks for taking the time to listen to some of modest songs. I'm pleased with what I've been able to do over the past few years.  I have to say that many of them would not have existed without this excellent site - the support and encouragement through feedback as well as the diversity and energy has helped me develop a good deal in the craft, I believe.

Nick
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

ODH

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter