Main Menu

Sago Mine

Started by Pine, June 23, 2011, 09:22:22 AM

Pine

Thanks Alex. Much appreciated. I'm sure by now perhaps some folks are wondering if I up and died. I've been scarce not just here but on the internet altogether. Life is like kayaking down a river... the scenery is ever changing. I wish I could say I've been playing, writing, and recording new music but the fact is I've not been doing any of those. Just hit a dry spell months ago and, what's worse, I don't seem to care enough for it to motivate me to get back in the saddle. I keep saying to myself i'm gonna get back into it but it just doesn't seem to happen. A lot of you guys stay in the groove and I envy you that. I do still drop by here quite often tho to see what's up. The last MET was quite something and as usual there are always some good new tunes. I apologize for not being more active. Your a fine lot here and I miss the enthusiasm I once had. It's by no means any reflection on this great site or any of it's members. Thanks again for the OTD bump Alex.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Groundy

Quote from: Pine on June 24, 2017, 07:17:06 AMThanks Alex. Much appreciated. I'm sure by now perhaps some folks are wondering if I up and died. I've been scarce not just here but on the internet altogether. Life is like kayaking down a river... the scenery is ever changing. I wish I could say I've been playing, writing, and recording new music but the fact is I've not been doing any of those. Just hit a dry spell months ago and, what's worse, I don't seem to care enough for it to motivate me to get back in the saddle. I keep saying to myself i'm gonna get back into it but it just doesn't seem to happen. A lot of you guys stay in the groove and I envy you that. I do still drop by here quite often tho to see what's up. The last MET was quite something and as usual there are always some good new tunes. I apologize for not being more active. Your a fine lot here and I miss the enthusiasm I once had. It's by no means any reflection on this great site or any of it's members. Thanks again for the OTD bump Alex.

My pleasure Pine, Don't worry it will come back again....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs