'Rain Stopped Play'

Started by Greeny, December 15, 2008, 09:11:30 AM

Bluesberry

Isn't this one stunning!!!! So damn beautiful it hurts.  I can't stop the Bump, the bump the Bump, the bump the Bump, the bump the Bump, the bump the Bump, the bump the Bump, the bump the Bump, the bump the Bump, the bump the Bump, the bump the Bump, the bump the Bump, the bump the Bump, the bump the Bump, the bump

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

This is another level of Awesome!!!!!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

LOL LOL  BB What have you been doing?  You made my day. LOL

Greeny

HEY MR BUMP MAN!!!!!! NICE BUMPING! lol

Thanks!!!!!!

tafka

this song is ...well its BRITISH and the beeb should put a video together when "rain does stop play"
this song is class (imo)...na its better than that.

T
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Mike_S

Bump for this beauty. I enjoyed reading the thread for this almost as much as listening to the tune. A cracking song. Tim we miss your songs round here... hope all is well.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

Quote from: Greeny on December 17, 2008, 06:22:07 AM
Quote from: Bluesberry on December 16, 2008, 12:20:50 PMWriting songs for you must be a biological urge like eating or breathing.

- I could live and breathe it all day, every day. And I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that on here  :D

I miss Tim's posts.  and I agree with his statement just above....
I have listened to many, many, hundreds of Tims songs.  I don't remember this one... really nice song.. and I also enjoyed learning another cricket term.  The thing is too, and this was not something I expected, I learn alot about the culture of my roots.  The UK!  This site gives me many insights into the Scots, Irish, and the Brits (along with other parts of the world)....

gr8 bump Mike

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ted

And this is why bumping is a good thing. This is so good, Greeny. I'm still striving for that "plug in and let the song out" attitude.

I missed this back in 2008. I registered on this site in February 2008, but it took me more than a year before I ever commented on a song. (My first year was all, "Help me!" and "I fried my Micro BR!"). While I was down the rabbit hole of sequencing drums and learning about virtual tracks and bouncing, you just wooooshed past me, plugged in, went with the default guitar effect, and started uploading gems.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac