As the Sun shines... (With Video) Happy Fathers Day All!

Started by OsCKilO, June 16, 2011, 07:51:38 PM

stoman

Had to log in to tell you how really beautiful this song is. What a lucky kid your boy is to have a father who writes a song for him. My father would never have wasted a single second on a thought like that. All he ever had for me was criticism and time to tell me I could do nothing right.

I don't have children myself, but I have a godchild - the son of good friends of mine, whom I see a lot (he is here right now), and I will never understand how a father can be like my father was. ALL my friends are so proud of their children ...

Anyway, stay like you are, Tharek, and your son will always be the best friend you have on earth.

Thanks for this song.

Regards,
  Steffen

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

kenny mac

The site is full of really mellow heartfelt tunes and this is definately up there with them all.
A stripped back straight forward well crafted song,well done.

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

SE

Just caught up with this tune and what a pleasure to listen to such heartfelt and well crafted song, I,m so lucky to have a son and daughter and a father,this song brought home how sometimes I take this all for granted, thanks so much for posting such a beautiful song.

Peace and happiness to you and yours

John
recorder
Boss BR-80