NEW GEAR!! NEW SONG!!

Started by RevHeadRaZ, December 13, 2008, 10:34:48 AM

RevHeadRaZ

MY_GT_10
Time:
0:00
Volume:
hey guys!!
Just bought a new Schecter 006 hellraiser (Nice guitar 4 price, Set neck, EMGS!) and BOSS GT-10 (still getting my head around)

I recorded a little 2min test song, still working on bass sound (I think its time to buy a bass, lol)

Let me know what u think.
Keep it Phat 'n' Tasty

Bluesberry

That is some heavy sh*t.  It is very hypnotic and flows very well.  I would love to hear ORH try to lay a lyric over this one.  Every song the guy tries comes up gold, this would be a real test.  I am not a metal head but I must say this is pretty good.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI would love to hear ORH try to lay a lyric over this one.
i like a challenge lol. heavy metal is not usually my thing, but of late things have been pretty hectic in my life, nothing bad just not enough hours in the day to do all the things needing done, work, kids, work, kids,writing lyrics, work uno the thing modern life and its heady pace, so if i get some spare time, i might come up with a lyric on that theme as the music especially the intro in my eyes , lends itself to that theme.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

T1CT0C02
Time:
0:00
Volume:
okay its done, i must say i enjoyed doing this, it was a great stress reliever, a bit like doing the primal scream thing where you get out all your frustrations by just screaming. anyway my throat is shredded after this, though no histrionics attempted i have sung in a very ruff manner akin to captain beefheart or tom waits, i feel like i have swallowed a bag of rusty nails.

the theme i intended t use is still there but not so obvious as i first intended, i write in stream of thought so what comes out comes out, not sure whether to call this tic toc or cavemen  now, let me know wot u think of it, im going to have a honey and lemon tea now.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

RevHeadRaZ

haha, great!!
Really good to hear u do this ORH :) I think u needed to get that out....
Maybe we should call it "Evolution? (We're still cavemen)", hehe
well done, RaZ
Keep it Phat 'n' Tasty

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI think u needed to get that out....
i must admit i do feel more relaxed since doing it lmao.
QuoteMaybe we should call it "Evolution? (We're still cavemen)",
im ok with that but only if the question mark stays, without the question mark it doesnt work.

i'd like to hear someone out there that can sing in a heavy metal style have a go at it, like high pitched shriek in the style of ronnie dio or suchlike.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

Fantastic!

Your throat sounds shredded ORH. Good stuff all round guys.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

revheadraz do you think this is one for nevermet
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Bloody hell, you did it ORH.  This is excellent.  Peter Gabriel does metal.  I love the lyrics.  Great song guys.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

RevHeadRaZ

Keep it Phat 'n' Tasty