Recording to stereo tracks on the MicroBR with internal mic

Started by SpikeVelvet, May 27, 2011, 10:55:48 AM

Geir

Quote from: 64Guitars on May 28, 2011, 05:26:18 PMGeir: Have you had any tracks go out of sync since you updated to firmware 1.04? That version was supposed to fix some problems with SD cards.
to be frank, I'm not sure. Probably not, but I may. I tend to bee too optimistic on the lifespan of my recargeable batteries, and if I run out in the middle of recording, strange things happen. Like a timeshift on one track, but more often more severe errors, like random patching of different parts of a track.

I do recommend upgrading to 1.04 tho. It has made the errors more infrequent !!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SpikeVelvet

Well that explains alot. My MBR is version 1.03. It was purchased Feb 24, 2011. So it seems to me that it should have come with an insert in the packaging that alerts you to firmware upgrades.

Actually, it would have been nice for it to come with a warning that the BR-80 is coming out soon!! ;)

I thought the "Drive Busy" message was because I formatted a 2GB SD card and was using that. I think I got that idea here on this forum but I might be wrong.