Rapture - mr2kewl Original

Started by mr2kewl, May 21, 2011, 08:18:41 AM

mr2kewl

Rapture
Time:
0:00
Volume:
now that i have myself somewhat back in the music after experiencing my own personal rapture ten days when my laptop took a hit in an electrical storm. i thought i would do a song for today's predicted global rapture.

thanks for taking your time to listen.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

launched

Wow, you really set the mood here - Very kewl!!!

Listening to music like this makes me want to look out the window, see what's goin' on...

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

chip withrow

Aaaah ... now I'm not so anxious about the world ending today.
I like the piano chording - a nice backdrop for the flutelike sound. I kept thinking how cool this would sound with a theremin doing the soloing, but I've been sort of theremin-obsessed lately. This is pretty and haunting and bittersweet and a very nice Saturday morning listen.

Oldrottenhead

lovely mrkewl . has the satie about if for me. beautiful

well looks like they where wro.
                                          ;
                                          ;
                                         ;
                                          ng!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Rapturous Mr2K. A really lovely trip that helped calm me down after a tiring day. Excellent music my friend, thankyou.

Cheers,

nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Killer track... killer sounds. Love the mood.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

mr2kewl

thanks for the listen!!

i'm still putting my stuff back together after it was all sucked into the ether.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

I hope the Rapture when it comes, as it must, is as serene as this. Love it..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800