FIRST LIVE RECORDING WITH THE BR...

Started by Greeny, December 08, 2008, 03:52:36 AM

Flash Harry

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on January 08, 2021, 06:46:49 AMHad I been there I would have been the drunkest and loudest applauder. Bravo!

I'd have been there with you Farrell, louder, drunker..
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

pjd1

Missed this from year,s ago , its got a great sound , good songs though always shines through , i would have asked for more as well ,

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Kenneth

Wishing I was in the audience.. they don't know who was performing for them.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Hilary

You sound amazing!

Some people wouldn't notice beautiful if it slapped them around the head.

People have wondered if a famous painting (let's choose the Mona Lisa) were to be taken out of its frame and hung on wall (let's pretend in a café) ... would anyone notice its amazing beauty?

This is Joshua Bell performing incognito in the Metro in America and being totally ignored!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHcbDXsLLPk
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

StephenM

Quote from: Hilary on January 17, 2021, 03:44:43 AMYou sound amazing!

Some people wouldn't notice beautiful if it slapped them around the head.

People have wondered if a famous painting (let's choose the Mona Lisa) were to be taken out of its frame and hung on wall (let's pretend in a café) ... would anyone notice its amazing beauty?

This is Joshua Bell performing incognito in the Metro in America and being totally ignored!

Interesting how that works isn't it?  Would be neat to see a study on why people are like that.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

tonyc

great song tim and as always great lyrics , ive been there myself as they say its harder to play to 3 people than to 3 hundred , sounded great to me cheers ...tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16