PsychFest - Psychedelic Sunrise

Started by Bluesberry, May 08, 2011, 02:23:52 PM

Gnasty

Whoa! Blown away dave!!

This is off the charts amazing! Great lyrics and love that rhythm! And those solos are psychedelic good!

i agree with Geir. The modes are paying off! Looks like a monster song you made here. Love it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Kenneth

all that work, this really needs to stay close to the top for a little while yet..... buummmmppp!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

cuthbert

Man, this is cool...  8)

I am getting bits of Steppenwolf here, Santana there - a real proggy psych sound. Love all the parts you got into it - and you're really kicking on those drums, BB! Couple of Ringo-esque fills there. Also, I'm not afraid to admit contemplating the different time signatures and modes used kinda scare the crap outta me.  :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Redler

Cool psychedelic and versatile music, Dave! Sounds a classic to me!! The organ sound is FINE! Great tune!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Everything but the kithchen sink on this one BB. Wow... how you weaved this one all together is beyond me.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

launched

Dude, I am captured by this spell!! Frickin' awesome. This tune gains serious momentum which is tough to do with progadelic ;D

You rule, bro - I love it! Nasty guitar as well.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Just as I think I know what to expect from you,you throw me a wobbler and I have to start again. This is a brilliant piece of work, I wouldn't even know where to begin. Top notch............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

FuzzFace

Wow this is amazing, through and through.
I especially love the vocals.

How do you manage tempo changes when recording?
I always strum along to a rhythm track, so I end up being locked into that tempo for the duration of the song.

StephenM

this is some of the best prog psychadelic rock I have ever heard...when it first started I literally sat straight up in my chair...
I am downloading this for multiple listens and I am going to dig more into this mine!

the lead guitar reminded me of my favorite band Kansas...sounds et al!

I hear everything from Yes to CSN&Y....it is an all inclusive song...wicked good song and crafting..

had to have been alot of work

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner