boss launch the micro br80 to replace the micro br

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 06, 2011, 03:37:18 AM

Oldrottenhead

cheers guys, have been saving my pennies hope to have enough soon.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

chip

Whe I bought the ex display MBR, Rolands website or some other place says that ex display stuff only has a one year warranty but when I registered mine, they gave me three years. But like my mate was saying today ( Br 600 owner for 5 years)"You won't need a warranty it's a Roland"
Sweet young thing aint sweet no more.

FuzzFace

OK I admit I did not read all 17 pages of this thread... but can anyone tell me if the BR80 gives the "Card Read Error" or "Drive Busy"???

Just solving that could be worth the price of upgrading from the MBR.

Geir

sorry to say it, but yes. I've not gotten any card read errors yet, but I've got drive busy a few times. it has not caused any problems tho, I've just optimized and moved on.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Prive

Micro BR is gone!!! I'm waiting for my new BR80 to arrive.
Any major bug i need to know before hand????

Saludos!!!!
Music, music and three times music!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Hook

check out Geir's review from the other day, it's right here....oh I don't know how to do that link thing but someone does.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Prive

Thanks!!!

Geir, that was very helpful to me, we'll have to mastering old school until the update (we hope), mixing with the master effects is easy but we can manage the situation i think. I wonder if the sensitivity of on board mics can handle a rehearsal recording, in mbr with the input at -15db sometimes the kick can overload or the bass, it's true we must lower the volume but we are insane jajajajajaj.

About the ping pong delay, it's a delay where the repetitions alternates from L to R to L to R fading out, a stereo delay is just two separate delays with panned outs, of course to listen the stereo image of the presets you must activate 2 tracks for recording, if you activate just one you'll hear a mono mix.

Saludos!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Prive

Oh i think i've should  post it in two separate places, the delay thing was for the review topic, sorry!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR