boss launch the micro br80 to replace the micro br

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 06, 2011, 03:37:18 AM

64Guitars

The eBand Song List Editor for the BR-80 is available for download from the Roland Germany website.

http://www.rolandmusik.de/produkte/BR-80/index.php
(click on Downloads in the menu at the left)

The pdf instructions in the zip file are in German. But after you install the software, you'll find an English manual in /Program Files/BOSS/eBandSongListEditor/Manual.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Gnasty

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 25, 2011, 02:17:17 PMI just put my downpayment down........They should be in Long & Mcquade before too long, sometime in July.......

BB? What you pay may i ask?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

BuleriaChk

There are three categories: List/Rhythm/User

Are entries in these categories all .wav or .mp3, and are there any data format distinctions between them?

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss BR-900
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
V-Studio 20
recorder
Boss BR-80

64Guitars

Quote from: BuleriaChk on June 27, 2011, 05:21:17 PMThere are three categories: List/Rhythm/User

Are entries in these categories all .wav or .mp3, and are there any data format distinctions between them?

According to the manual for the eBand Song List Editor, all three list modes (Song, Rhythm and User) can import the following formats:

MP3
  • Sample rate 44.1 kHz
  • Bit rate 64 kbps–320 kbps

WAV/AIFF
  • Sample rate 44.1 kHz
  • Bit depth 8/16/24 bits
  • Monaural or stereo
  • Uncompressed (linear)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gnasty on June 27, 2011, 02:49:43 PM
Quote from: Bluesberry on June 25, 2011, 02:17:17 PMI just put my downpayment down........They should be in Long & Mcquade before too long, sometime in July.......

thats funny, you know, I didn't even find out the price, I just put $50.00 down to pre-order.  I am not sure.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 27, 2011, 06:12:09 PM
Quote from: Gnasty on June 27, 2011, 02:49:43 PM

thats funny, you know, I didn't even find out the price, I just put $50.00 down to pre-order.  I am not sure.

On May 1, Long & McQuade's website listed the BR-80 for $299 CDN. But by May 18, they'd removed the price from that page and now it just says Call for Pricing. It's $299 in the US, which is $295.56 CDN, so I wouldn't pay more than $299. Long & McQuade's prices are usually pretty good. And they'll price-match any retailer in Canada, even for up to 30 days after your purchase.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Bluesberry

I like dealing with Long & McQuade. They are pretty much the only store worth going to here in Saint John, NB.  There is really nothing better.  I have gotten good deals there, that matched up against anywhere in Canada, as you say.  I don't have any complaints about them.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gnasty

Quote from: 64Guitars on June 27, 2011, 06:32:57 PMOn May 1, Long & McQuade's website listed the BR-80 for $299 CDN. But by May 18, they'd removed the price from that page and now it just says Call for Pricing. It's $299 in the US, which is $295.56 CDN, so I wouldn't pay more than $299. Long & McQuade's prices are usually pretty good. And they'll price-match any retailer in Canada, even for up to 30 days after your purchase.

Okay..it makes me feel better to know its the same price in the states. Yeah i`m getting mine for $299 too.

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 27, 2011, 06:36:20 PMI like dealing with Long & McQuade. They are pretty much the only store worth going to here in Saint John, NB.  There is really nothing better.  I have gotten good deals there, that matched up against anywhere in Canada, as you say.  I don't have any complaints about them.

I`m sure they are pretty good where you live Dave but here i don`t like them. The smaller stores here seem to care about your business more.It`s just like going to HomeHardware compared to HomeDepot. You might not get what you want but you`ll get more info and be in and out of the store quicker!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 27, 2011, 06:12:09 PM[thats funny, you know, I didn't even find out the price, I just put $50.00 down to pre-order.  I am not sure.

By the way! WTF? Are you Mr. moneybags or something? You win the lottery and not sharing.

Buying gadgets without caring about the price???  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gnasty on June 27, 2011, 07:33:20 PM
Quote from: Bluesberry on June 27, 2011, 06:12:09 PM[thats funny, you know, I didn't even find out the price, I just put $50.00 down to pre-order.  I am not sure.

By the way! WTF? Are you Mr. moneybags or something? You win the lottery and not sharing.

Buying gadgets without caring about the price???  :D
hahahaha, thats my tax refund money for this year.........just giving back to keep the economy strong for our children........its all for the children............

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand