Is It Too Late? - Boognish ft. Sandy Gritt

Started by Gritter, April 02, 2011, 10:24:59 AM

Gritter

Is It Too Late_
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I found this ultra cool "work in progress" a few weeks ago while listening to the Boognish jukebox.

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=889

It's from October 2008 and only two people commented on it. I loved it from the first listen and thought it would be a great song to add vocals to. I dug up a few lines I had written a while back that seemed to work well, added a few more lines and changed a few words around. I'm very pleased with it...and now I can't get it out of my head.

I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for listening,

Sandy.

Is It Too Late?
music by Boognish
lyrics and vocals by Sandy Gritt

Oldrottenhead

bloody fabulous missed the original post gonna check it out in a mo. you found a pearl sandy. you found a pearl.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

wow this is special it reminds me of josef k  in their prime fabulous fabulous im out of superlatives.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

thetworegs

Beautiful tune great lyrics liking your vocal Sandy...marvellous.....now there's a superlative Jim you can borrow it if you like..................

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

launched

This is fabulous! A very cool tune to listen to for me right now. The power is out, downloading from my phone, cans strapped on.

Sweeeeeet!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

This is seriously now stuck in my head. Very cool to pick this old backer up and add words to it. This is how i like hearing your voice.  it sure has an originality to it.

Boognish should love this if he hasn`t heard it already..Nice One Grit!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

cuthbert

Wow, 2008 is like ancient history around here! Tell me, did they have MicroBRs back in the olde days?  ;)

Excellent vocal/lyric addition Sandy, and that's a very interesting and energetic musical bed you made there, Boognish.

I love the time-traveling aspect of this collab - it's a keeper!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Bluesberry

Now thats how to groove.  Damn, I can't groove like this, I try, but sadly no, this is the real deal.  A nice smoked meat sandwich, under a shady umbrella, on a hot sunny Vancouver day, down Robson Street, watching the girls go by.......what a flipping vocal Sandy.  Great tune Boognish. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand