She Smiles

Started by thetworegs, March 31, 2011, 04:05:34 PM

stoman

Strange. I don't see a player anywhere ... just attachments - if there are any. That's new ...

I'll see if I can find your song at Alonetone. You did post it there too, didn't you?

Regards,
  Steffen

64Guitars

Quote from: stoman on April 03, 2011, 02:48:11 AMStrange. I don't see a player anywhere ... just attachments - if there are any. That's new ...

Have you recently updated your Adobe Flash?  If you have a problem with Flash, it could prevent the player from showing.

As you can see, it's working just fine for the rest of us.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

stoman

It's working again! I updated Firefox, and everything is like it was before. :)

Great job again! Was this song inspired by "Fever"?

Regards,
  Steffen

tom r

Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Flash Harry on March 31, 2011, 04:16:08 PMwoah! watch out..... here it comes.... it's coming..... it's coming... out of the blue... it's .... it's ... it's

ITSTHECURVEBALLIWASTELLINGYOUALLABOUT!

simple and effective and off the planet.
Yes... I agree... Man you got a real tallent for the "KISS" theory. For those of you who haven't heard... An instructer once told me I was putting way too much thought into a paper... He told me to think of the Kiss theory... "Keep It Simple Stupid". I tend to over complicate things especially in recording. I only wish I could make recordings half as interesting and captive as yours. I'm a fan.

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

thetworegs

I can see where your coming from Steffen but no it wasn't Fever i was just doodling for a bass line and then the song evolved quickly from that....Thanks everyone for your comments ........

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

tom r

Quote from: Willie Wendon on April 02, 2011, 07:45:33 AMLove it, I mistrust anyone that smiles, especially woman and clowns. Magic.............Willie

Willie i sense you are not overly keen on clowns? didn't you write a song a while back on the subject?

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Bluesberry

Deadly groove Reg-men.  It is your amazing vocals that really carries these songs of yours like this.  You have a totally captivating way with vocals and lyrics.  Wicked good listen man.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand