"Trowaway Line" a LOG(O) original

Started by Geir, March 29, 2011, 08:42:49 AM

Oldrottenhead

we did this one a couple of weeks back, from what i recall i started it with drums, then added a load of synth, then a vox, mark then added the bass, i had an idea for mark to sing lead he sent me some vox, when i got the vox i was very very drunk and as you do i imported his vox  into cubase chopped it all up and reversed it. then all the individual parts where sent to geir and he went to town on it, we where hanging back hoping for tharek to add to it, but he got the chicken pox, hope you are not suffering too much t man, i had the chicklen pox in my early twenties and it was murder polis.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Reminds me a bit of Avalon-era Roxy Music - especially in the way the bass and guitar keep locking into a serious groove when the drums pick up. This is f*cking fantastic. Incredible work from all of you. That's one psychedelic vocal, James. Superb.

Nelson

I just love your music.

Great mix and production.

Yes I am a bit envious...  :D

Well Done
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Flash Harry

Quote from: Gritter on March 29, 2011, 04:00:47 PMMakes me want to revisit the micro-dotty lost days of my twenties.

Green monsters in my day -  but the colours were incredible, only I know what it feels like to have the flesh of your fingers ruck up on the outside of your jeans as you thrust your hands in your pockets.....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann