Straight Between the Eyes

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, March 24, 2011, 02:34:56 PM

chip withrow

I like the big, aggressive drumming and guitars. The vocal is tough yet melodic, and the vocal sound is far more interesting than the blues/rock shouting that often accompanies these kinds of songs - not that I mind that kind of stuff, but your sound is unique and refreshing, yet it still reminds me of some great songs I've blasted from my car stereo.

Gu Djin

Diametrically opposed to what stuff I play but goes on the list of stuff I listen to. 

Loved vibe and the sounds - great collab.  I love this place.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Hi Guys, it looks like I'm having a Willie fest today (sorry that looks terrible now I've written it) but Les Warner phoned me over the weekend to say would I thank you for being so upbeat on his song. We have been promising ourselves that would get serious and start work on an album and maybe this is the boost we need, time will tell. Once more thank you on behalf of Les Warner and Willie.
recorder
Boss BR-800

tom r

Get started on that album guys. This is superb music

T
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Hook

OTD bump, missed this 1st time around & it's quite good, gotta love the OTD jukebox! I miss Willie...hey Roscoe you should check out his stuff, you'll dig him!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

SwanSong

SIMPLY MARVELOUS WE SURELY DO HAVE A FEEL FOR
WHAT THE OLD BAND DID. MARVELOUS 2 THUMBS UP NEIL.!!

Speed Demon

I missed this one, as well.

Pretty gosh-darned smooth, I say! I'd love to have jammed with this band.

Well done!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.