Coming back for more

Started by Mach, March 24, 2011, 10:58:57 AM

Mach

Coming back for more Mix1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A song about living and playing on the road. My buddy Michael Nunley is on vocals and I wrote, sang backups & played the instruments except the solo, it was a guy from an old site I use to frequent, his screen name is Art Vandalay (as in George's reference on Seinfeld).

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Gritter

Love that twangy sound on the intro. Damn this is well put together. Sweet vocals/harmony...wholesome country goodness!

Greeny

What a song! Great performances all round, and a great country-tinged vibe. I like how the slightly mournful edge on the verse is offset by the uplifting bridge and chorus. It sounds like driving across the desert with the wind in your hair. Quite cinematic to my ears. Love that solo too. Real quality!

This will certainly get me coming back for more. Beautiful country feel to a well written and wonderfully produced piece of music..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mach

Hey thanks so much guys. This song was inspired by my band days of gig after gig and reminiscing of the good times and what kept us hanging on to keep going. I don't miss the loading and unloading of equipment by any means LOL.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenneth

Very nice!
Nicely played, sang and recorded!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

SwanSong

Definate country feel great lyrics, and great vox beside guitar.
enjoyed a bunch .this could have potential on country music radio
if the right producer heard this. great job NEIL !

Geir

What a great song Mach !!!

Yes this is pure quality all the way !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Redler

What a beautiful song, Mach! I loved the melody and the harmonies are fantastic!! Great work on each department!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR