iAm (Instrumental)

Started by OsCKilO, March 23, 2011, 05:42:14 PM

Gu Djin

GReat stuff and I hope yo are both doing well.  Going to listen to Jims vox in the morning  Life is just about to catch with me.  I should have said wife.  Lol
Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

cuthbert

Ouch, chickenpox can be painful - hope you're feeling better soon, Tharek. I had it when I was a kid - it was not too bad, then. My dad got a recurrence of it a few years ago, when it's called 'shingles' - not as easy to deal with.

Really love the music - I agree with Tim, it reminds me of George during his 'Indian period' with the Beatles - very exotic and psychedelic, and among my favorites from them. And Jim's vox are icing on the cake...
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ferryman

Love that psychedelic vibe and it's a wonderful piece of mood music, great ambient feel. And then Jim comes along and adds a fab vocal to it. Really poignant and very fitting to the story of your lovely (if poxy) day!

Lovely end to my Sunday, thanks!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Wow.  Thank you for adding the "On This Day" button.  This is wonderfully atmospheric.

Very glad I found this.

Blooby

Hook

Bump Good.
Pox Bad.
Family Good.
Song immense!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

hooper

Really rich with it's textures and layers of sounds. Nice job of arranging and mixing. Hope you and young-son are feeling better.
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
These days I merely dabble at being old and wise.
But I swear, I used to absolutely excel at being young and stupid.

Redler

Beautiful and harmonic! Nice job on violin. Jim's vox is fantastic!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Wow, great bump - Awesome music and superb vox from Mr. Higgins.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

You guys rule!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover