Satchwood's ALONE (instruMental)

Started by Satchwood, March 19, 2011, 03:02:34 PM

Kenneth

Very cool Tommy...
Cool chorus guitar tones , soaring solo guitar, love the rhythm guitars too.
Big sound.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

cuthbert

Great listen...I really enjoyed the epic metal buildup! I hope your foot feels better soon, Tommy.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Greeny

Hope you're feeling better, Tommy! Loved the shift from the wobbly-chorused intro into that jack-hammer rhythm part. So many great guitar and synth parts to this, all meshed seamlessy together in a way that only you know how. For some reason, it made me think of the Flash Gordon movie: it would sit nicely alongside the Queen soundtrack! It has the big epic feel of a final battle scene. Brilliant stuff.

Satchwood

Thank you all for listening and commenting !!   I'm still contemplating re-arranging this for vocals.... 

And yes my foot is doing much better; i'm off the meds, and just not doing anymore double spinning crescent kicks into tree trunks lol
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gary F

OsCKilO

This is Fighting Music!!!

F*cking Epic Satch!

Brings ya to your knees!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

des0free

Yes, this could easily be a action flick soundtrack composition.  You seriously should have a job doing this.  Excellent.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR