Dancing with spoons

Started by thetworegs, March 19, 2011, 02:18:14 PM

thetworegs

Oh Reg does love to Dance.......This one was so much fun to do its over run a bit and wore poor old Reg out so much they have had to call an ambulance to the cellar to get him ..... His two friends worry about him on the way home.....................hope his ok?
Time:
0:00
Volume:

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

Now thats a groove man.......another one of these magic songs.....why oh why does this work....and work it does.....where the hell do ideas like this come from.....the land in-between, thats where......if I set out to deliberately make a song like this I would fall flat on my face.....but here it is in all its grooving mad glory..........its like a magic carpet ride.....a whole world in the palm of your hand.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

absolutely nuts. Sounds a lot like ol' Jimmy Wilson's last dance.

Oldrottenhead

yeah baby absolutely brawlyunt. love the spaces between the notes , and ratatats are fab , gonna loop this one for a while.

sounds like it could be from a lost residents session.

fmgwabp.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

This is crazy good!  Kewl vocal delivery and digging that piano groove! Fun fun fun.....
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

brilliant - this reminded me of the Latin section from The Mask, which I just watched with my son the other day. I certainly see Reg as that kind of crazy guy.... Crazy rhythms, crazy dancing feet and crazy medical emergencies. What's not to like?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

You need a video for this. Some old footage of those 1920's harlem dance crazes (lindyhop / jitterbug / charleston etc) would do it. I was researching them for a book a while back - it's a fascinating subject. I love the manic energy in this song. Where did all that bizarre dialogue at the end come from? That alone was a masterstroke. Cool, fab stuff.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTg5V2oA_hY

Greeny

Just tried the video on mute with the song playing. It's perfect!

Bluesberry

Wild stuff....Yes Tim, that vid goes perfect with the music........damn what a crazy song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bloody magic............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800