Moon Beam (Vox by Rat/ Guitars and everything else trmunion)

Started by Rata-tat-tat, March 19, 2011, 01:12:47 AM

Greeny

Reminds me a lot of Jane's Addiction. It has the same dirty guitars and a Perry Farrell swagger / sneer on the vocal. Pure rock filth, and rather superb because of it. Excellent stuff.

Man, this is dark and seedy but supurbly done. Loved it, more please..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Willie Wendon on March 23, 2011, 06:39:57 AMMan, this is dark and seedy but supurbly done. Loved it, more please..............Willie

Willie has taken the words from me
Its feels like I need a Shower its so seedy....
Brilliant take on cool backer

thetworegs

Love it........ A great vocal dirty guitars its got it all brilliant stuff...a kind of Bowie and the spiders thing going on .....excelllent

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Tony W

Freaking awesome vocal here. This was an fantastic piece of music, and drilled home with tremendous attitude on the vox. WOW

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

Totally excellent , agree the vox is superb , love the backer

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

mr2kewl

"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

OsCKilO

Wow.....

This is Cooked to perfection!

Soooo Durty!

It is the theme tune to any major city!

AWESOME TUNE GENTS!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Rata-tat-tat

Hey Guys... I did a remix on the vox... added a little more to it. Thanks again for all of the listens and comments.
recorder
Tascam DP-02