Nobody's Child Tonight

Started by boneonbone, March 13, 2011, 08:34:54 PM

Ferryman_1957

Challenging material but I think you carried it off well. Superbly done, I love the harmonies. Very nicely mixed - it sounds great on monitors and phones for me. Excellent job.

Cheers,

Nigel

Groundy

OTD Bump,

Nice one Bone, Missed this originally,
well done....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

TPB

The mix coming through my monitors is outstanding guitars are crisp and well separated excellent song writing well done
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

boneonbone

Thanks for giving this old one a listen.  I replaced the old version with a newer remixed one.
"Play because you love it. Don't worry about if it will ever make any money, just understand that playing is an end in itself, and you play music, it will make your life better. And, don't worry about being a star, don't worry about making money, worry about nothing, just sit down with your guitar and let it speak to you and that will make your life better. It will bring beauty into your life. It's a great thing to do."     ---- David Crosby

T.C. Elliott

Those guitars sound beautiful. Seriously good tone and playing. And the vocal quality is excellent, too. Very good song, and I'm glad for the bump.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London