New Song "Fast Food For The Soul"

Started by Simon M, March 09, 2011, 07:52:46 AM

Simon M

Fast Food For The Soul MP3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Been a long time since I posted a song.  Had a few issues with computers and other stuff getting in the way.  This is a song that I wrote a while ago, recorded in a day(I know, it shows).  Just me and my acoustic, plus  harp and me banging the back of my guitar for a beat. 

Anyway here goes, thanks in advance for listening.

Simon

Tangled Wires

Great bluesy song Simon, really like the stripped back live feel of it, and the acoustic riff is infectious.

Some classy touches in there with the electric sounding guitar and harmonica too, and the simple guitar banging beat suits this song perfectly.

Vocal is very strong, and you have done a great job with the harmonies.

Very well written and performed song.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Hey, any song with both Iggy & Ziggy in the lyrics is a-okay in my book.  :)

Superb song - strong vocals, and driving guitars and harmonica...it's a winner!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

SE

Love those guitar sounds, add the harp and vox, sounds really cool, love your tune too excellent.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Very cool Dylanesque folky blues.

Great performance
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

I really like this. Real beauty from rawness. Reminiscent of Bob Dylan, but better sung, lol. Great panning and interplay between the different layers, and the songwriting is extremely strong. The chorus is still in my head, so it's catchy too. Mighty fine work.

Simon M

Cheers to you all for listening and your encouraging comments.  So many great songs on here, so little time.  Hope to hear more from you all soon.

Simon

Redler

I like this! A perfect combination; voice, guitar and harp!! Well written, produced and performed!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

ready2groove

Saijinn Maas

Pretty damn good! That harp compliments everything nicely. Well done!