i will try by honker

Started by Oldrottenhead, March 04, 2011, 02:03:30 AM

Oldrottenhead

i will try by honker
Time:
0:00
Volume:
got this tune in my email this morning from kenneth, the words came quickly.

cheers kenneth.
music written and performed by kenneth
lyrics and vox by oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Halem

Smooth song, i like how guitar follows vocals, very harmonious.

Greeny

It had me from the first loose jangle of the guitar. What a beautiful song. The keyboard touches really add a classy sheen. Like all the best songs, the whole thing sounds so easy and effortless. Which I know it's not. But you have a special chemistry going on, that's for sure. And another brilliant and emotional lyric / vocal from James. This is the songcrafters renaissance in action!

Hi guys, another fabulous collab from you two, mellow and feeling free if that makes sense.........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

Ahhhhhhh jeeeeeze guys........what a song.......thanks for this gift of a wonderful song Ken and Jim.  Really frigging wonderful.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

daveyboy

The music is fab, and its so astounding that you turned it into a song in a morning...pretty amazing...most bands around today would take a month to come up with something approaching the quality of this.
I am done with listening to the radio, this is the place for quality music :)

Gnasty

Quote from: Kenneth on March 04, 2011, 07:20:12 AMIn regards to "My Final",
https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=10091.0
I've been thinking lately alot about what to say and do.
 It's surprising how some things can mess with your head, and when it comes to matters of personal health and well being, well, that's a whole larger situation.

In my mind, my life as I knew it was done. No more fun, just get down to survival. Family and survival.

Well music is a part of my (and your) personality. It is one of the things that brings me happiness. Happiness helps me stay alive.

I guess what I should have done was dealt with it quietly, not made a public issue here at this forum,  and appear like a drama queen who thinks "it's all about me"! lol  ;D

yea, I was a mess, but a person can and has to adapt and move on, Alfredo, you were right, and I always remember your words.

I will try to contribute once in a while , will put myself aside and comment and concentrate on the most important thing of this forum.... all of you.

Glad to hear a post from you guys again. Jim, your words and vox flow with this perfectly.

Hey Ken, I never ever felt you were a drama queen. It`s simply depression because of your health and we all slip in that mode and for wrong reasons sometimes, but your reason is a substantial one. I would have been the same way. I hope all is going well with your treatment and glad your gonna be still on here once in a while.

I forgot to tell you that this music rocks man. Your fills are just melodically spectacular.. You got an mbr now..Very cool. Lookin forward to more from you.

P.S How bout them Maple Leafs EH?? HAHA :P
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gritter

A great song...best I've heard in a while. It all sits together so nicely. Lyrics and vocals are excellent. Great to hear you back again Ken. I wasn't aware of your health situation but you've been surely missed here at SC. All the best to you and your family.

One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.
- Bob Marley

Kenneth

Quote from: Gnasty on March 04, 2011, 04:46:08 PMP.S How bout them Maple Leafs EH?? HAHA :P

Scary start to the Pitts. game , OT cleaned things up nicely... yea kickin' butt! Two 3-2 's in a row! Will Chicago be the same?

oh, and I forgot... GO CANUCKS!!!!! (VAN)
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

pjd1

So pro lads the music and the vocals and the composition ,, music at its best if you ask me !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8