underwater

Started by cazza, March 03, 2011, 03:54:21 PM

Ferryman

Wow, great post. Very intense and fantastic vocals. Dark and broodng, and very good!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

ODH

Are you the femail Nick Cave?  I love it, great intensity, story telling.  Echo what everyone else said too.

Welcome
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

launched

Yes - I love it. You have the cool Alison Moyet vibe going on - Very intense and powerful!

Excellent tune!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Quote from: 64Guitars on March 03, 2011, 04:34:38 PMGreat song, cazza! Can you tell us a little about it please? For instance, is the guitar-playing by you or did you collaborate with someone else? How did you record it? (standalone recorder such as a Boss BR series, or a software DAW such as Cubase, SONAR, etc.)

hi dude its me playing the guitar on this im cazzs brother and lead guitarist from the group we are both members of called katysdress this song was written surprisingly while the other members were grabbing a ciggarett break! lol it was one of those jam something and see what happens moments. it was recorded in one take through a mic on the guitar amp and just cazz miced up both straight into a small 8 track into a laptop and hasnt been mixed or mastered in any way it is purely live. the guitar was a stratocaster into a boss chorus pedal and through the clean channel on a vintage peavey 212 valveking

SwanSong

Really nice song. super vocal.s very professional . i hope one day u have
a recording contract . very good song and deserves a bump up regards NEIL

AndyR

Welcome cazz and stratrod both :)

I can only echo what others have said. Love it. This works just as it is, really intense. Nice playing and vocal.

Looking forward to hear more. I'll check your other stuff out.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1