Dangerous Streets Nasty Telecaster.

Started by Gu Djin, March 03, 2011, 02:13:22 PM

Gu Djin

gudjin+dangerousstreets
Time:
0:00
Volume:
After Jim's comments on my other song I thought I would post this as a challenge to his vocal talents.  He He.  A really nasty instrumental  using my Telecaster.  It frightens the dog and tests the quality of earbuds and headphones.  You have been warned!!  I take no responsibility for damage to your equipment your hearing or your sanity.  To be played loud when you want to clear the party.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Gu Djin

Doh! I put the wrong song up - boy what a dummy.  Have corrected now and all warnings still stand. Lol

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Oldrottenhead

i got it from your earlier post, early onset thingy eh?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SwanSong

Very unique in fashion. nice song , and interesting guitar sound
work.. would definately b great in a movie if more polished re
sound mastering best regardds NEIL

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann