'Collection Box' - Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, February 23, 2011, 07:13:17 AM

Sundbo

I'm still amazed at how good this song is. Sounds like a classic from a John Lennon album.

Hook

OTD bump.
Missed this one first time around, good tune brother.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Farrell Jackson

Thanks for bumping this Hook! This such a great song and I like Greeny's bass playing which is more like a lead instrument than a standard bass pattern. The whammy bar adds some cool tremolo to the chord tails. Nice!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

stuart3645

this desreved a bump, great track, love the lyrics and the singing..

steelguitar

Quote from: Facemask93 on February 24, 2011, 09:48:32 AMYou've every reason to be proud of this one Tim , its a cracker , love the lyrics , and what a great bass line , the chorus is infectious to say the least , and of course, Danelectro heaven
Wonderfull song , written by a brilliant singer / songwriter

Rob

Missed this one!!!
Rob said all... but my own thing :

Instruments (bass, guitars, etc), drumprogramming, production, songwriting, vocals & harmonies, all is perfect. You really mastering the whammy bar!

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

T.C. Elliott

I like those single note lines that run along. I wish I could do that so well. I can never make it work that well. You make it sound effortlessly and very good. Yeah, I missed this one, too. But glad someone bumped it (a couple of times) so that I had a second chance to listen.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London