I Got A Name (remix)

Started by Gnasty, February 20, 2011, 11:13:54 PM

Groundy

Eric, Mark, This is just fantastic, the best I have heard for a while.......Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Redler

I listened the original at first and this is well recycled!! Stunning sounds and performing!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

YOU ve got a song for sure here. ..JIM CROCE. would b ROCKING IN HIS GRAVE.
OR IN HEAVEN . LO ..this is one hell of a  rendition. one of the best covers ive
heard and this deserves international air plaY on all rock stations. regards NEIL

pinktigerlilly

This sounds great! but maybe would be better if played with a pink guitar! lol  ;D

I'm a great Jim Croce fan and I didn't believe that anyone else could do his songs justice. I was wrong, bur then again I should know by now that nothing on this site should surprise me. I don't often swear but this was f*£%ing wonderful.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Saijinn Maas

Badass! Plain and simple... no other words are necessary!

Bluesberry

Ohhhh yeahhhhh man.  freaking beauty man. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gnasty

Thanks everyone for the great comments! I do like this version waaay better!! And thanks to Mark(Launched) for his badass bass playing on it.

Quote from: pinktigerlilly on February 25, 2011, 01:42:20 PMThis sounds great! but maybe would be better if played with a pink guitar! lol  ;D

Hmmm? I don`t have a problem with that. But there is a simple and good equation for it as long as there is pink lingerie and me involved.

Scroll down.....

V

V

V

+

=

The Smiley face is me!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Saijinn Maas

Good thing you posted pics. When you said "pink lingerie and me involved" the horrifying image of you in pink lingerie flashed in my head... the pic did a good job of squashing that out though ;D