Emufest: Tears in Rain

Started by Ferryman, February 17, 2011, 09:34:28 AM

SwanSong

HI Nigel
Very well constructed. beautifully layed out. a lot of nice effects and instruments.
used..for a first attempt . it s a great preformance. the only thing i felt the mix.
was a bit distorted , only constuctive criticism. unless u intended unless that was
intended re effects. but overall i loved it . very enchanting sound and great listening
best regards a big bump on this one best regards NEIL

Flash Harry

64! I thought you had a Synth Access Godin...

Alfredo makes good use of his SA guitar, but this is trippy Nigel. I'm floating..... somewhere around the seven sisters, or is that just the northern line?

Did you know that Orion's Sword hangs upwards in Australia?

**Edit***

How rude of me, I failed to comment on this track. I love it Nigel, the mix of acoustic and synth at the start of the intro grabs ne at the outset and I'm hooked for the entire track. The soundscape is huge and sweeping, it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I'm off for another listen.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

64Guitars

Quote from: Flash Harry on February 17, 2011, 04:40:46 PM64! I thought you had a Synth Access Godin...

I do. But I can't afford a guitar synth right now. The You Rock is much cheaper.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

OsCKilO

Just right Nigel....

After my body went through Synth rejection (Lol) It takes a certain synth tone to keep me tuned in....

This had me from the start... And it had me from shitty lap top speakers...

Superb Chill track Nigel!!!

Sounds so organic!

Downloaded for hectic London Bus rides...

Really Love it!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

Quote from: Flash Harry on February 17, 2011, 04:40:46 PMDid you know that Orion's Sword hangs upwards in Australia?

Does it work the same way for brewers' droop....?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Greeny

Back again to start my working day with this beauty. It's got right under my skin...

cuthbert

I've been meaning to comment on this one, but I've been swamped with work. Taking a mandatory break (mandated by me) for a few minutes to catch up here.

I love how this turned out, Nigel...and it was too short! You definitely caught the Vangelis vibe here. Amazing what kind of textures you got out of the Roland PMA5 using the YouRock for a controller. Did you sequence it all in the PMA5? I've never tried a guitar synth at all, but this makes me want to (especially for an inexpensive controller)!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

launched

Yes, I love it.

Very cool Brade Wunner (One of my favorite scenes!) feel to it! The "strumming" is what kept me hooked - It gives the song more breadth.

Killer tune, Nigel!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover