the coming storm by stix diamond

Started by Oldrottenhead, February 13, 2011, 07:50:19 AM

Flash Harry

Nice one Jim, he needs to get himself on here. He'll have a blast and we will all benefit.

Great track BTW.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Gritter

Really well constructed song. Excellent arrangement and production. Parts of it remind me of The Greatest Love of All which in my opinion is a great song.

stoman

Great composition and arrangement, and the vocals are brilliant too. Yes, get this guy over here where he belongs! :D

Regards,
  Steffen

Oldrottenhead

stix has had a few beers and the captcha is beyond him now (should he have gone to specsavers? naw too many voddies) so he wont be joining us tonight. i will walk him through the sign up and log in process when i can get him back down, to say he is delighted by the response would be an understatement but he would like to thank everyone for giving him feedback especailly in stix's own words "hey jimbo there wiz a guy said  "greatest love of all " spot on wi that he iz right you know" i said i bet it wiz sandy.

naw it wiz a guy called gritter said stix.
anyway the man is delighted probably a good thing he is too pissed to sign on but he thanks you all from the bottom of his glass
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Fantastic song !! An instant hit in my books !! So well written and performed.

Yeah Stix, come on over, we need you here and I'm sure you'll be addicted to this place too soon ;D

And you better post some more songs soon, I need to fill up my "Stix Diamond"-folder with more of this stuff!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Serious talent! This is sure-fire hit material. I can hear 'Born to Run' on the bridge, but this is one hell of a song. And as for that guitar work... WOW!

lg

Actually Stix, I feel it has a Bruce Springsteen vibe to it!
All I can say, is more please.....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

SwanSong

Great sound great song vox . just superb..this song has a very nice
feel to it . and a great listening experience thanks for  sharing tc NEIL

des0free

I love it!  That rocks!   Talented songwriting, playing, singing, and producing.  Really could be a hit played on the radio!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

This just goes to prove the point I made in my last post, there is so much talent out there that in normal circumstances would go un-noticed. Thank heavens for this and sites like this that at least give a few of us the chance to enjoy some fine music. Top notch.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800