I. Assurance Company

Started by FuzzFace, November 22, 2008, 09:26:42 PM

FuzzFace

T12V2_02
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Greetings music fans.

This is the worldwide internet launch of my album.

It's not perfect, but I would have to hire professionals for that to be the case.

Perhaps now that Axl Rose is done his album I can hire his band members.

Here is the opening track.

The tambourine may be out of place but I left it in since I bought it solely for this song.

Rock on!

Greeny

I like this - and the addition of tambourine  :)

Nice songwriting. It has a Leonard Cohen / Suzanne Vega confessional thing going on.

And I'd like to have control of my life too! That's a good lyric.

FuzzFace

OTD Bump

...one of my first posts, from my first album, launched the same day as Axl Rose's Chinese Democracy.

I bought the BR for this project, based on this site's recommendation.

This was the beginning of the adventure for me!

FuzzFace

Quote from: Davidsen on November 22, 2011, 11:58:24 PMYou have come along way since this song, but I dig your style then too.

Thanks!  Between Ferryman getting me into the technique of panning electric guitars, cuthbert turning me onto doubling-up the vocals, Bluesberry's tutorial on mixing, the rock opera project that took off after 64Guitar's suggestion, and learning from the great variety of comments I have received from everyone here in the last 3 years, I feel I have come a long way.

Of course there is always another level...

Ferryman_1957

You have travelled a huge distance! It's been great fun working with you and hearing some of your amazing work. You have a really individual and unique approach to your music, and your lyrics are always inventive and intriguing. On to the next level......

Cheers,

Nigel

T.C. Elliott

I listened to the song out of curiosity and after the thing was over I was still hearing it in my head. So it's either bubblegum crap or I liked it. Well it ain't bubblegum crap so....

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Adventure is right and you've come on in leaps and bounds technically, but the song was good then and is still top notch now.................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

wow ... what a first great post !! 2008 eh ? 

Your production even then was fab ! A really great listen !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

ODH

Quote from: Geir on November 24, 2011, 09:41:23 AMwow ... what a first great post !! 2008 eh ? 

Your production even then was fab ! A really great listen !

Pretty much my thoughts, too, Fuzz.  Really like the dual guitar and tamborine part. Great production.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Bluesberry

re-live the madness..........the frenzy..........the joy..................the Fuzz-y reality

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand