Satchwoods "End of the World"

Started by Satchwood, January 30, 2011, 05:58:11 PM

Oldrottenhead

playing catch up missed this one, this is a belter tommy, great vox and those solos yeah baby.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

Agree with the others; your voice sounds stunningly good and clear! Nice production, as well. Fantastic tune, indeed!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Satch! That riff is tasty dude! Great vox and lead, too!

You wrote an awesome song here - Love it!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!! ;D

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

Sorry missed this dude...I`ve been going on the jukebox format lately. This sounds rock and punk. I really like your vox Satch! Bass is killer and the guitar solo is short and sweet.

It`s been a while since i saw a song. Unless i missed more. I`l head over to the nation when i get a chance! ;D Great song!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman

Wonderful Tommy, there's a lot of Motorhead and Lords of the New Chucrh about this, plus of course some of your wonderful shredding. Great dirty rocker, I love the chords and riffs, and the vocal line "this is the end of the world" is really hooky. An absolute killer!

Sorry it;s been a while to comment, I can't play Reverbnation on my normal work computer.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR